Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love List #2

My plan is to keep up these love lists. I will never tire of writing them!


  • Warm California days in winter... oh how I love you, Central Coast!
  • Finding increased comfort in God's timing and plans for others and our family
  • Following through with healthy eating and fitness goals with Luke Hawkins
  • Letting go of things that bring me down... and having more energy to focus on lovely things!
  • Enduring friendships that keep me laughing and looking forward to "doing" life together
  • Discovering more natural and cost-effective ways to take care of myself (d.i.y. honey face wash and teeth whitener!)
  • Cherishing the moments. Like waking up with Ben Ayers in our home... or Eli's newest "thing". (Eli will knock on doors when he wants you to come out. He also "sings" when you sing.)
  • Growing in faith and learning that having a relationship with God is nothing like having a relationship with a person...
O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure. - Isaiah 25:1


No comments:

Post a Comment