Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Confession

Sometimes I really, really want to be a mom. Before you try to convince me to go for it- I already know we are waiting a while. I have things to check off the "Before I have a baby" list. (Degree, working with children for a while, fitness goals, etc.) Luke and I have financial goals we hope to tackle before making that leap too. We also want to do a little traveling and soak up our time together. And I love just being us. We have so much fun; things never feel empty or lacking in any way. But one thing I know: having a baby will be awesome one day.

For now, I leave you with these...





8 comments:

  1. It will be incredible when you do have children and you will be a fabulous mother. But I am so grateful for the 3 years that my husband & I had to be just us. Now we look back on those days fondly. They are both wonderful times, just different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, Totally! Both times are precious in their different ways, I'm sure. It's so good to hear how long others waited. Reminds me that I'm not crazy for wanting to wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband (tom brady) in on here kissing his son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... Laura!!! Your husband is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw very cute :) There's no harm in waiting, Caleb & I have been married for almost 7 years! Soak it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, You guys are amazing! I feel like all of that time together makes you stronger, and will make it feel even sweeter when you have little ones. You guys are going to be incredible parents!

    ReplyDelete