Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leaping

It is a big week for me. My school break is officially over; four classes and a pile of homework are staring me in the face. I am ending one job and starting another. Transition makes me nervous until I remind myself how I got here in the first place. One decision led to a domino effect of things falling into place. In other words, God is faithful and He has plans for us.


One of my marriage books shares how it feels emotionally to act on faith. The analogy was that you jump from an edge and for a moment you feel like you are free falling. But God is the invisible rope around you; He suspends you and keeps you safe. The fear melts away when I remember He is there. He turns our leaps of faith into blessings and joy. I know that years from now, I will look back on this time and feel grateful that I chose to take the leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment