Friday, January 20, 2012

Ten Things



1. I am not sure I will go back to drinking coffee. My doctor had me take a week off (to see if I developed a sensitivity). The first day was terrible. I have no desire to repeat that!

2. I am completely convinced natural, unmedicated childbirth is optimal for both mother and baby. BUT I still think natural childbirth is frightening... or the gauntlet of the modern woman. Or like that scene from Alien.

3. Baking and cooking from scratch comes with such great satisfaction. Free aromatherapy!

4. The Gospel Church is seriously amazing. I am in awe of all those incredible people who hang out in our little church.

5. I really nerd out on planning healthy meals for the week, having leftovers for lunch, and utilizing leftover ingredients. Do normal people do this?

6. I get to work with kids?! I am so excited. I hope they like me as much as I like them!

7. My husband was running out the door the other morning, and then I saw him run back towards our house. He grabbed our watering can and rinsed the frost off my windshield. He's such a keeper.

8. I wish I could write a book about individuals from diverse backgrounds. People who lead quiet lives with varying occupations and lifestyles. Bus drivers, stay-at-home moms, homeless veterans, etc. There are so many untold stories out there!

9. I made my first tortilla soup last night. I am trying to warm up to tomatoes. Baby steps.

10. I love the feeling of being sore after a workout, but it creeps me out to think there are tiny tears in my muscles!

That's all. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment