Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Happy Weekend!


Weeks seem to come and go in a whirlwind of activity. I need to work on soaking them up and making time to relax with my husband. (Luke lovingly told me a while ago that I had a hard time relaxing. Luke tells me that even when I watch movies, I opt for documentaries so I can learn and multitask.... I didn't realize I was doing that. But Luke- he knows how to relax!) Here's a peak into our weekend...

1. Friday night consisted of responsibilities with a little bit of relaxing with LDH. We get really excited about watching any movie or show together. Our recent DVD purchase was As Good As It Gets. So classic. I love Jack Nicholson. If you haven't seen it- go watch it now!

2. Saturday morning was a baking extravaganza for Sunday morning church. (I also baked cookies for Luke's students and some of the teachers at Luke's school.) The spread: yogurt cake with berries & graham cracker cookies with chocolate centers! (We did just a little taste testing.)



3. We had the pleasure of hanging out with our godson on Saturday too. He is such a charmer. And he is learning to walk! Watch out, world!



3. We "house sat" and cared for our friend's baby (a.k.a. dog), Laila, over the weekend. She thinks she is a human. We love house sitting for Josh and Ashley. Their house is lovely, and they have cable. (We are quite archaic... we don't even have a TV!) They also have X Box Kinect, which makes us jealous. It is the most. fun. ever! Thanks Josh and Ashley!



I hope your weekend was equally lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment